Better Start even if it is late

How often you thought that you are late for this work or that work. Many a times. But, it is never late. I got this inspiration from my daughter and my sister in law. Now here I am. I promise you that I will tell you my life's stories. Of course, I am not a big guy. I mean a VIP, VVIP or some one with long long prefix or long long suffix. I am at the most VOP or VVOP. Have you got an idea what that means. Yes, very good. nice intelligent guy that you are. You are right. I am Very Ordinary Person or Very Very Ordinary Person. So will you be reading my blog. Yes, thanks. This blog is therefore a story of yours and mine.
Hurray
Bye Bye for now

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How robust is our pesticide policy? A case of waiting period or post-harvest interval for safe consumption of produce

Probit Analysis of bioassays: Sure, you are seriously talking about it

Pheromone-based Crop Protection: Mating Disruption technology needs many researchable inputs to succeed sustainably